HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; also heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality.HVAC is important in the design of medium to large industrial and office buildings such as skyscrapers, on board vessels, and in marine environments such as aquariums, where safe and healthy building conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity, using fresh
air from outdoors. We design for diverse projects and clients. We can help you strike just the right balance between performance and cost. Our teams can provide you with assessments, recommend alternatives and work with you to design high-functioning systems to fit your specific needs.
- Selecting Air handling equipment.
- Air distribution layout.
- Designing ventilation & exhaust system.
- Special designs for Kitchen Hoods and smoke extraction systems.
- Energy Conservation & Heat Recovery system & Development.
- Transformer/VCB/DG/UPS/Inverter sizing & technical specification, if required.
- Electrical Main Panel/Sub Panel/Floor Panel/Floor Distribution Board (DB) design with Panel/DB feeder list.
- Emergency power scheme design.
- Earthing layout.
- Capacitor Bank Panel detailing & Specification, if required.
- Lightning protection system layout if required.
- BOQ for Electrical Contractor Work.
- Ground floor area lighting & power socket layout.
- Basement lighting & power socket layout.
- TV/Telephone/CCTV/Internet/Security system layout.
- Making of Tender & Technical Specifications.